Tuesday, December 15, 2009
Yesterday I realized that I was wrong thinking that everyone knew Alonzo “Novel” Stevenson. So allow me to introduce him one more time. Novel is a multi-talented artist. He is a producer/singer/emcee and occasional music video director. He is a star to stars & nobody to nobodies. Novel ain’t some kind of rookie; he is more like a veteran. Being a hip-hop savior is in his blood. All his family members are gifted musicians and he carries on traditions of Solomon Burke’s dynasty. He has been in the music game for almost a decade & that didn’t change him. A true lyricist and hip-hop lover, Novel doesn’t allow the industry to break him. Regardless any “label troubles” he keeps on giving the world nothing but real music. Alonzo Stevenson has already blessed us w/ three great mixtapes Chapter One” (2008), “808's and Mixtapes” (2009) & “Suspended Animation” (2009) and great production for artists like Talib Kweli, India.Arie, Monica, Stacie Orrico, Leona Lewis, Alicia Keys, Joss Stone, Slaughterhouse, Sammie, Lauryn Hill and others. Right now he is working on his first studio album & a mixtape w/ Joell Ortiz. What can y'all expect from the mixtape? Nothing but greatness! And to prove that, Novel decided to show y'allindie how he cooks his “Blue Magic”… Welcome to the “Internet novelties
#1

#2

#3

#4

#5
To be continued...

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady