Wednesday, December 23, 2009

         So while radio stations and TV keep on playing songs by wannabes like Nicki Minaj, hip-hop community is still struggling to bring true femcees to the game. Recently a lot of hip-hop veterans have stated that female rap had to be revived in order to revive the whole hip-hop movement. But as y'all know, talk is cheap. I've been waiting for one of those veterans to make some real moves & this move has been finally made by the one and only DJ Premier. He mixed a track for an up-and-coming femcee Dynasty aka D-Y & this track called “Femcee” is heavily promoted by Primo. Dynasty has been grinding in the rap game for a while & she finally has a chance to show the world how much of a true artist she is. D-Y has everything to change the game and murder them candy-coated chickenheads & Barbies: mad flow, substance, understanding of what true hip-hop is, dope personality and swagger. Feel free to check out Dynasty's music on her myspace & youtube pages and keep on watching for her, cuz this is only the beginning. 

Download “Femcee” & "On that microphone(Freestyle)" by D-Y.
 


I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady