Thursday, September 3, 2009

This is one of the latest Jayceon Taylor's interviews. He speaks on Jay-Z, Michael Jackson and a lot more. It's been some time since the beef w/Jay-Z started, but I still don't get one thing: why Jay acts the way he acts. During a July 2009 interview with Tim Westwood on UK Radio, Jay-Z addressed The Game's recent diss by saying "Tell groupie to get over it". But let's go back to 1996-2002, when Hova was of Game's age. Didn't he start a beef w/Nas just bcuz Nasir "disrespected" him (when Nas refused to make a guest appearance on Jay-Z's debut album Reasonable Doubt)? I guess Game is doing just the same. This is the infamous ghetto mentality: if u don't protect your ish, other people won't (and if u are a ghetto child, u know that this is a real talk). I ain't saying that either of them is right. I support the hip-hop movement, while beefs come and go. But is there any difference between The Game 2009 and Jay-Z 1999?...

Find more videos like this on ThisizGame - NEW NETWORK FEATURES AND UPDATES COMING SOON!!!!!!

Or listen to the interview here:

Part 1

Part 2

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady