Wednesday, September 9, 2009
As we proceed to give you what you need… finally these words make sense again. Diddy’s “I'll be missing you” was the very first hip-hop song in my life, and that record made me fall in love with hip-hop because of its sincerity and soulfulness. And you know what? The Diddy I love is back with such a real song. I must admit that this is the second time in my life when I think that auto-tune brought a song to a deeper level (the first one was Kanye’s “808's & heartbreak”). Well, there are a lot of things people hate about Sean Combs, but when the brother is real you can’t deny him.

The video was directed by the one and only Hype Williams. His genius vision always takes you to a different reality. This time it's a purgatorial New York City, where “sin” and “virtue” fight over people's souls every day. 

R.I.P. Christopher “B.I.G.” Wallace. We miss you!

Over the years I've become famous for a lot of different things, but my dream… as a recording artist has intensified… the dream and the challenge to go… to go deeper and be deeper is something that I fight for everyday. 

He is definitely one step closer to his dream w/this song.

One thing I love about Diddy is that he is an oxymoron, so you never know what to expect from him.

“Last Train To Paris” will be in stores sometime next year.

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady