Friday, September 4, 2009

They say "U can make it here (NYC), u can make it anywhere"... I beg to differ. If u can make it in the ghetto, u can make it anywhere. Do u need a proof? KRS-One, Buckshot, Mary J Blige and Black Milk (the producer of the joint) have it for ya. They are the living proof that being criminal minded ain't that bad if u have God in your heart and have got your mind right. So keep on moving, keep on moving, get your hustle on... that's the way we live.

Download it here

Source: http://www.xclusiveszone.net/

"Survival skills" in stores September 15, 2009

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady