Saturday, August 29, 2009

I used 2 wonder why ladies didn't make a remix on Swagga like us. I guess the situation has changed, cuz Ms. Mary J. Blige is back with a new version of this song; and she killed it. The formula the Queen of hip-hop soul (Mary) + a dope music video director (Anthony Mandler) + hot beat from a gifted producer (Darkchild) really works. She's the one! How can u doubt it?

Mary's new album Stronger hits shelves and online November 24th.

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady