Wednesday, August 19, 2009
They say that all of us play different roles every day. We are human beings at home, but we do everything to be superhumen in public. It is so true when it comes to celebs. Everyone is so quick to judge them that they created another reality. Everyday we hear a new superhuman song on the radio. They try to convince us that there are perfect people. But only the realest people are strong enough to face their own fears and to talk about it. One of those people is Mr. John Jackson a.k.a. Fabolous. Loso’s way has already proved that it’s a solid album. Everyone has his or her favorite song on this album… Mine is Stay. It’s one of those songs that states that wounds make us ugly, but scars make us beautiful. What doesn’t kill us makes us only stronger. And even though our daddy walked it out on us, it’s only an opportunity to become better people. At first it hurts as hell, but at the end of the day you realize what’s real and what’s fake.
Another anthem of victims of the single parent household is Slaughterhouse’s Rain drops f. Novel. The quartet shows us the darkest childhood memories. This kind of song always explains how come we are so rough sometimes. If you listen attentively, you can hear that abandoned kid’s voice that says, “Daddy, where have you been?”
But what I really love about these songs is that their authors are living proof that every heartbreak is a true blessing, cuz it gives us an opportunity to grow.





And a lil' bonus from Novel


Slaughterhouse and Losos's Way in store now

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady