Wednesday, August 19, 2009
What is a music legend, a star? Have you ever thought about it? Well, all people have their own definitions. We crown new cats every day, but do they really deserve it? I believe that a star is someone who came to the game, made a difference and stayed in this game forever. And Whitney Houston is definitely a true star. She’s been through a lot of ish in her live, but it made her only stronger and now she’s reminding ‘em haters who is who. We’ve already heard some tracks so far. I Look To You was highly anticipated by me cuz I heard Kellz singing it on youtube some time ago. And we all know that he is music genius regardless what some people may say. The album has been named after the song. I must confess I’m in love with songs that were written by males for females. They always reflect a special emotion. Another song by the two legends is Salute. It’s a beautiful anthem of a woman who is strong enough to leave Mr. Wrong and wise enough not to blame him (cuz it takes two to tango) and now she is saying, “Salute!”. But Swizz Beatz surprised me the most. I hate it when a producer sticks to the same trick and his music sounds the same. Well, Kasseem Dean has always been far from being cliché… but Million Dollar Bill is something unexpected. The new sound is off the chain, on top of that Alicia’s backing vocal and lyrics add something very special to this song. This is definitely one of the most anticipated albums of this year. So haters fall back cuz realness is coming back. And it’s not about record sales, platinum plugs or hits. It’s a classic, baby!


I just love his voice! He sends chills down my spine! Talent!


The album hits shelves and online August 28th.

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady