Friday, October 2, 2009
I remember the first day I met you. You caught my eye when you entered the room. I had never seen a man like you. I guess it was a love from the very first sight… or word. Cuz when you said what you said my heart started melting. We became mutual friends. You were the only one who had the power to save me from myself; and you still got it. You were there for me everytime I needed you. You took your time to get to know me, to see the real me, to discover the woman I was inside. You didn't need me to talk about my problems and fears, cuz you had already been there. I just had to open up my heart and to listen to your wisdom. You knew how to give me the right advice not saying that I was wrong. You were there when all my wounds were healed and I was ready to love. My very special friend also became my one and only lover… the love of my life. They say, “It's easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you”. Well, I guess I found this someone. And it’s YOU! You do the grown man thing everytime I act like a child. You are the daddy I've never had. I need the father in you my brother. You respect me, my feelings and wishes. You catch me when I fall. You love me flaws and all. You take me as I am. You purify me. You always stay faithful to me, even though there are so many others who are trying to be where I am. Even when I’m alone, I’m never lonely cuz your love is always with me. You give me strength to be all that I can be. You encourage me to be a strong and independent woman, cuz you are strong enough to love a strong woman. You showed me my own beauty. You make me feel like I’m a queen even when I’m with no make up on and my hair is in a ponytail. I’m a queen because YOU are my king. Even when we break up, you know the right thing to do to make up. I've fallen in love many times... always with you. My love for you knows no limits. I promise to be yours for the rest of my life. I’m dedicating my life to you. I hope I'll find the way to make it up to you, cuz what your love has done to me is a miracle. I’m in love with YOU…hip-hop!

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady