Tuesday, October 20, 2009
At first I couldn't understand why Game kept his artists undercover. We saw them in his videos, he promoted the whole BWS movement, but he never used his major status to promote his people. "The Game" is an international brand, so technically it was the easiest way to introduce Juice, Clyde Carson, X.O., Elijah, Nu Jerzey Devil  & Southsider to the world. I remember one of his interviews where he explained it. He said that they had to grow first; he wanted to treat his artists just like Dr. Dre treated him: they had to begin w/ mixtapes and prove that they deserved a studio album. I don't know if Dr.Dre & The Game will ever reunite for real; but one thing I know for sure: Dre discovered one of the illest West Coast minds. I believe that the BWS is exactly what West Coast rap has been missing. Well,  maybe these rappers haven't reached their potential, but I can see the growth... So check them out!



I wonder how Mr. Taylor gonna treat Shyne...The most recent rumors state that Shyne has reportedly signed to Black Wall Street Records imprint

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady