Saturday, October 31, 2009
Even though major record labels run the music market, we still have many different independent labels. A lot of them come and go, but some were created for a special purpose: to change the game. What do u usually expect from an independent hip-hop label? Something u ain't ever seen/heard? Unique stile? Hunger? Realness? Incredible music? Interesting production & promotion? Breaking of the "rules"? Bye-bye to clichés? Whatever your answer is, Wondamuzik is exactly what hip-hop scene has been missing. It has everything to become one the most influential hip-hop movements...ever!

The label was founded by Young Fame in 2005. Today it contains 7 gifted artists: Young Fame (CEO), Apollo The Great, O-Skeez, Mikey Santos, Ava Michele, Dj Deuce, & Noonie.

Unlike any other young artists, Wondamuzik members have their own unique voice & style. So if your ears have missed some real Hip-hop, R&B, Soul, &/or Reggae music... Wondamuzik is the supplier u need.  In my book, real music is the music that has power to make your heart beat faster & your mind think clearer. So are u ready to hear something really real?

Ready or not...here they go! 








It's only the beginning...stay tuned!

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady