Monday, November 1, 2010
The moment I heard Young Scolla’s music for the very first time I thought that I couldn’t have been impressed more but every time Sco drops a new mixtape or single he proves me wrong again & again. This artist manages to master his game & bring something new to the table w/ every new project.
“Built For More: The Journey To Tears & Triumphs” is not your average mixtape. It’s an unforgettable experience of getting in touch w/ your biggest dreams & fears… an experience of getting in touch w/ a believer that lives within every one of us... or maybe even w/ the real you. As gifted writer Scolla turns a feeling into a story that is so fresh & so your own at the same time. It’s the kind of experience that feeds not only your soul but also your mind… the kind of experience that influences & inspires to be the best that you can be.
Having teamed up w/ the best of the best Young Scolla created such a perfect & unique vibe. This vibe is so Hip-Hop & so soulful that you just can’t get enough of it.
Without a doubt “Built For More: The Journey To Tears & Triumphs” is the journey you don’t wanna miss so catch up w/ Sco & his “Built For More” movement.

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady