Thursday, September 23, 2010

These days a lot of people call themselves “artists” but how many of them can say, “I am music & music is me”? Yung Juggz is definitely the one who can say that. Having started his journey in the world of music at pretty young age Juggz has already achieved a lot. Taking over only one field ain’t enough for him & that’s why he became an accomplished emcee, singer, musician & songwriter. A multiple threat, Juggzy mixed different lanes & different styles to give the world the kind of music that has never existed before. Whether it’s Hip-Hop, R&B or Reggae Yung Juggz always adds something so unique that having heard his music once you’ll become a fan forever. An authentic & unique vibe mixed w/ a "real talk" message is what his music is known for. 

Recently Yung Juggz dropped his highly anticipated mixtape “Vice Versa”. The mixtape is a killer from the very first to the very last track. Being known as Mr. Versatile, Juggz didn’t concentrate on one theme for his album having turned the life itself into an album theme/concept. This mixtape is as diverse as life. Here you can find all kinds of records so no matter what you’re going through or what kind of mood you are in you’ll definitely find a record or too that will make you say, “That’s my ish!”. 
Get familiar w/ my boy Yung Juggz >>>>>>>> Official Website | RSNY Music | Twitter
Download VICE VERSA here













I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady