Friday, November 5, 2010

They say, life is what chu make it. But how can you make it when you're a Nobody surrounded by Somebodies… or maybe you’re just a Somebody surrounded by a bunch of Nobodies? What if you are a Nobody who’s destined to be a Somebody… or maybe even thee Somebody? That’s something people ask themselves at a certain point in their lives. The wrong answer to those questions can break you but the right answer can make you… make you all that you can be & even more.
Ya favorite one-man-band-man YFame once again blesses the world dropping a mixtape called “The Somebody-ish Nobody”. W/ his previous projects Fame has already proved that he’s something the world has never seen or heard. YFame’s unique & authentic style always influences his music in every possible way both musically & lyrically. But this time he took that “style” to a whole 'nother level. Fame’s lyrical game is off the chain… every verse is so well written that it makes real hard to believe that he’s only an up-and-coming artist. While some other cats are down for whatever to be under the spotlight YFame walks his own walk staying authentic & never questioning the artist that he is. I don’t care how many records you sold… what really matters is if people will remember your songs over years. And something tells me that people are gon play “The Somebody-ish Nobody” not only today or tomorrow but even 10 or 20 years from now. Without a doubt this mixtape is a point-of-no-return in YFame’s career.
So who’s YFame? A Nobody or a Somebody? If you asked me I’d say, “He’s nobody to Nobodies; and thee Somebody to Somebodies. Real recognize real… nah mean?”
Shout out to everyone who contributed to the project: Apollo The Great, Floco Torres, Haiti Da Poet, P.M., Traxx Trigga, Dewinwade, JSmooth, The Incredible Stro, MUTE, Philly The Boss & the whole WondaMuzik Fam

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady