Wednesday, January 12, 2011
What makes a song classic? Lots of songs are released every day. Some of them become hits; they are hot for a while & then no one even remembers about that song cuz a new record took over the charts & that new record is what's hot now. But nevertheless some songs manage to remain relevant for decades. What makes those “some songs” different? Think of your favorite songs of all time… you might not remember their chart position, what radio station played it most or how many times it went platinum but you do remember the feeling it gave ya when you heard it for the very first time. Somehow those songs became a soundtrack to your life & you come back to them again & again to experience that feeling…
Check out another song that w/o a doubt will become a soundtrack to your life. “The Feeling” by Floco Torres is not your average Hip-Hop track. Floco’s music is always outta this world. While other artists are following trends Floco keeps on experimenting & eventually brings to the table something so special & so unique that it’s impossible to ignore the talent…


"Floco’s Modern Life" coming soon... For more Floco Torres go to 
 & http://www.theflocotorres.com/

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady