Wednesday, January 12, 2011
Lights… Camera… “This is how we roll… Spielberg directed the flick... guess who played the lead role… ATG the hero… the rest of y’all are just supporting actors…” Action...
When it comes to Apollo The Great & Verb Spielberg, it’s always a different kind of action cuz it involves no acting. Who needs that if you got Hip-Hop in your DNA? That’s when you can touch the mic & turn a verse into an epic visual… kinda like a real movie that comes to life every time you press play.
There’s prolly no such song concept that hasn’t been used before but if you can take an “old” concept & turn it into something unhearda that’s what makes you a true lyricist. And once again Apollo & Verb proved that their lyrical game ain’t no joke. When was the last time you could play the same song again and again & every time find there an ill metaphor you didn’t notice before?
Ill production by one-man-band-man YFame became that missing puzzle piece that turned the song into a real masterpiece. 
Hip-Hop ain’t dead… it just move to New Jerz!
Shout out to ThoroBredBoyz, Verb Spielberg, Apollo The Great, YFame, Eddro, Big Breezy & Sheron Barber. 




www.ApolloIsHim.com | www.VerbSpielberg.com

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady