Thursday, September 16, 2010
Hip-Hop… different people put different meaning into this word. To some people it might be music or culture, to others – best friend who’s always there for ya, way of living or even just a job… but if you look at a bigger picture you’ll see that Hip-Hop is nothing but a sign. A sign that nothing is impossible. A sign that you can get from nothing to something. A sign that good things come to those who wait, but great things come to those who go ‘n’ get ‘em. A sign that the truth can survive everything & live forever cuz it’s immortal. A sign that we all are destined to be great but only those who work hard & stay true to themselves reach the top.
Hip-Hop gave us millions of signs through out its history. Sometimes those signs remained unheard at first but real classic songs became classics not only cuz they used to be hits but first off cuz they had the power to make a difference. And even tho’ the message was lost in time it reached people & finally made the difference that it was destined to make. Unlike any other culture Hip-Hop is the force that impacted the world tremendously having given the voice to the illest poets & masters of the word who managed to touch so many hearts & to give birth to a new nation… Hip-Hop nation… a nation of passionate dreamers & real achievers.
Long time ago Hip-Hop became our best friend… the one we can holla at when we’re going through something good or something bad… the one who never fails us. And every time you feel like saying “Lord, give me a sign!” you just gotta open up your heart and be ready to hear the answer… the message… the higher calling
Check out & enjoy “Gimme A Sign” vid by Detroit’s finest Young Scolla Ft. Boaz & S.Money.



I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady