Monday, June 7, 2010
          Y’all know the official elements of Hip-Hop culture… but to me “dreaming” has always been the most official one since in the beginning it was all a dream… a beautiful yet wild dream that became reality despite all the hate, criticism & obstacles. Hip-Hop nation is a nation of dreamers whose self-belief changed world’s understanding of what’s possible & what’s not. 

Carrying on this tradition D~Y introduces to the world her first but already classic mixtape called “DreamPusher”. No matter how much of a skeptic/non-dreamer you are, this mixtape will touch your soul in so many different ways. Even tho’ it’s D~Y’s very first mixtape this girl ain’t no rookie. It’s safe to call her a true veteran cuz she reps Hip-Hop to the fullest. Her unique style lies somewhere in between “Old School” & “New School”; instead of following trends Dynasty sets them. And “DreamPusher” is the best proof. The mixtape breaks all the stereotypes & lets the world know that females got their own story to tell. Soulful yet sick flow, incredibly deep lyrics, genuine & charismatic personality are among the things D~Y brings to the table. But what makes this mixtape really special is mad support from male artists, producers, DJs, etc… cuz eventually we’ve got “her truth”, “his truth” and “thee truth”, which is “DreamPusher”. So who said that your yesterday’s mad dream can’t become your tomorrow’s reality? “...pushin' til the air is no longer within my lungs... cuz the one who keeps it movin' is the one who overcomes” 

DOWNLOAD "DreamPusher" HERE 

TheFemcee.COM

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady