Saturday, June 26, 2010

*Writing the illest bars even in his sleep*

The rap game is a game that never stops. It's a 24/7 competition where even the sky ain’t the limit & perfectionism is the driving force that gives birth to the illest Hip-Hop legends. The moment one thinks that he is the King of the game & decides to rest on his laurels, a new cat comes to the game & takes over the crown bringing to the table something absolutely unhearda. The rap game is prolly the only game where only one moment separates a rookie from a legend…   

A few days ago Camden's very own Apollo The Great dropped his debut vid “Call it quits” a message for those who take Hip-Hop as a joke clowning on BET, MTV & the radio cuz Apollo is about to remind the whole world what Hip-Hop is all about…


And visit ApolloIsHIM.com to witness how a “rookie turning into a legend” takes over the game

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady