Monday, March 29, 2010
“You can spot us out of town by the way that we walk, the way that we talk, cocky the state of New York” ~ Diddy

New York City is known for being home of a lot of mad talented emcees & RockStar Society‘s own G-Swagger is definitely one of them. This artist managed to combine everything you'd expect from an NY emcee w/ his charismatic individuality & to bring something brand new to the East Coast Hip-Hop scene. Queens representative, G-Swagg has been rapping ever since he was 12. Even tho’ he started taking music seriously only in ’06 – ’07, G-Swagg’s sick flow has already gained him respect & recognition within Hip-Hop community. G-Swagger is a known perfectionist. He always shows what he can really really do w/ every move he makes. His goal is to live forever through his accomplishments, to make history & G-Swagger is definitely the cat to do it. 



Download G-Swagg’s music here




For more G-Swagger check out his myspace & twitter page.

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady