Saturday, March 27, 2010

        Heartbreak is one of those things that can make you or break you & you're the only one who decides what it's gonna be. Floco Torres has already made up his mind & turned it into a win/win situation. His "The Anti Valentines Day Color Is STILL Green" mixtape is a reflection a raw emotion which is something that music lacks so much these days. This project is a sequel to “The Anti Valentines Day Color” & without a doubt it shows artist's immense growth. What can you expect from this mixtape? As usual… nothing but uniqueness & genuineness cuz these are the words to describe Floco’s music. Floco always manages to create a new reality through his music. This time he brings us a confession of a broken heart. Do you really think that you've already heard everything about it? Well, then this mixtape will prove you wrong cuz it's definitely a one-of-a-kind project. Floco’s lyrical versatility combined w/ incredible energy & undeniable charisma makes "The Anti Valentines Day Color Is STILL Green" a must-have-mixtape.

Download "The Anti Valentines Day Color Is STILL Green" HERE

For more Floco Torres check out his myspace, twitter & official website 

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady