Friday, August 27, 2010

            “Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men…” but hip-hop managed to take freedom to another level… to the level where only sky is the limit. And New Jerz own Haiti Da Poet decided to test this “limit” w/ his latest mixtape “Songs of Freedom”. Haiti had already raised the bar really high before the mixtape was even released so the expectations were really high. But the young artist surpassed all expectations & brought his listeners something beyond great. “Songs Of Freedom” is a killer from each and every possible p.o.v. The mixtape blows your mind right from the start. And every next song you listen to lets you know how official his game is in terms of lyricism, flow, production & energy. "Music is life changing" says the artist & proves it w/ every song he makes. Being an ill lyricist and a true artist Haiti Da Poet tried his pen in every subgenre of Hip-Hop, R&B & Reggaeton bringing something new to the table each and every time. For this mixtape Haiti teamed up w/ New Jerz finest artists & producers like Verb Spielberg, Apollo The Great, Fasha El Probo, Greeph, YFame, Jimmy Newtrone, Elz and many more having created a piece of work that is gon be considered a milestone in the history of music one day. This mixtape is something your mind & soul have been fiening for for a long time… don’t miss the chance to experience the “Songs Of Freedom”.

Download  "Songs Of Freedom" here 

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady