Sunday, February 14, 2010

What does it take for an indie hip-hop artist to win? When the majority of unsigned people be looking for a deal w/ a major record label, true artists enjoy their freedom & get creative. The Internet has already become #1 promo platform & it's one of the best creativity tests for artists and/or their team since there are no limits to self-expression.

Check out the official Pilot Episode for USR (United Street Regime) TV & get familiar w/ the hottest artists from Detroit: Young Scolla, K-Bunz, Jay-Cro & others.


To be continued…

I used 2 ♥ him

Common used to love H.E.R. & I used to love H.I.M. (Hip-hop Is My Muse) ... but true love never dies ... this is my L.O.V.E. S.T.O.R.Y.

Music

About Me

They call me Janus cuz I’m a little bit of every opposition. I’m quiet & loud, happy & sad, cocky and shy, rough & ladylike… but most of all I’m hip-hop. I started this blog to share my thoughts and ideas with the world, so feel free to leave your comments and to holla at me. Welcome to my world! Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/ms__lady